Wacky-pedia strips me of my Ph.D.

Wikipedia has been defaming me for six years. Please help fix this problem.

I hold a B.A. in Journalism from the University of Wisconsin, Masters Degrees in English and French from San Francisco State University, and a Ph.D. in African Languages and Literature (Arabic-Islamic Studies) from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.  Here is Wikipedia's description of my educational credentials:



That's just one of the dozens of insane hallucinations and bald-face lies that have been plaguing my Wikipedia page ever since it first went up.

There is a whole section entitled "Recent History" that lies about events five years ago, and has no recent history at all, true OR false. This section was written by Brian Good, a psychopathic sex stalker who sexually harassed female activists by forcing them to listen to sickening descriptions of his jealous fantasies of them having sex with me, William Rodriguez, and other leading 9/11 activists. He cyber-stalks me (and William Rodriguez), apparently due to his psychotic jealousy. Why a certified loon's mendacious and incoherent ravings about alleged events five years ago should be my "Recent History" is a mystery that only Wikipedia's editors can fathom.


Then there is the claim that I expressed support for three holocaust revisionists in a "documented email exchange."  The claim is that this email exchange happened in 2005. But at that time I had never even heard of two of the three revisionists I supposedly supported!  There is in fact no documentation of any such email, just a claim by a Zionist stalker with a conspiracy website.  Since when can one blogger's unsupported allegations about contents of private emails be a legitimate source for an encyclopedia?!


These are just a few of the dozens of lies and incoherent attempts at libel that litter my Wikipedia page. I have repeatedly tried to correct the false items, to no avail. Obviously someone at Wikipedia has an agenda.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,