Good News! 9/11 Truth Message Blankets North America

Bad news: It blanketed North America from 1 a.m. to 3 a.m. Mountain Time.

KOA radio in Denver spreads its night signal over 30 states plus most of Canada and Mexico. So when Rick Barber interviewed me Wednesday, there were more than a few night owls listening.

Unlike Mike Pintek, the other mega-station interviewer I faced recently, Rick Barber asked good questions and actually listened to what I had to say. Once again, the call-ins were overwhelmingly pro-9/11-truth or leaning in that direction. Memo to Hannity: If "most people think I'm a nut," how come almost all the callers to these huge AM radio stations agree with me?

Now, thanks to the magic of Ed Rynearson's editing, you can hear the whole interview, minus commercials, at any time of the day or night that suits you!

http://radiodujour.wordpress.com/2009/08/12/questioning-the-big-lie/


Ed has also archived my interview with Craig Ranke of Citizen Investigation Team, whose research casts severe doubt on the government's story of what happened at the Pentagon on 9/11. Craig, Aldo and CIT have been targeted by the same wrecking crew of cyber-stalkers who (individually and/or collectively) have tormented me, William Rodriguez, Rob Balsamo, Carol Brouillet, Webster Tarpley, Sofia, Dr. Steven Jones, Ellen Mariani, and other competent and accomplished voices of 9/11 truth. Stay tuned to this blog for a detailed discussion of cyber-stalking, the bane of the 9/11 truth movement. (I will be naming names...at least when the culprits have real names, rather than absurd pseudonyms like "Arabesque" and "Col. Sparks"!) Now the same cyber-stalkers are harassing Peter Dale Scott and myself, and presumably also David Ray Griffin and Richard Gage, because we have publicly endorsed the hard investigative work, if not necessarily all of the conclusions, of CIT.

Through extremely hard work and exacting research, CIT has made a strong case that the large aircraft that witnesses assumed struck the Pentagon on 9/11 flew over the building rather than hitting it. By establishing a flight path on the north side of the Citgo station, CIT has shown that evidence supporting the official story's flight path to the south of the Citgo station--including downed lightpoles and the ridiculous C-ring hole--was probably manufactured. There would have been no need to manufacture this evidence if a large plane actually hit the building.

The wreckers are so desperate to support the government's version of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon that they have been sending insulting emails to Peter Dale Scott! Peter's response:

This is a form letter in response to the flood of letters that has been showered on me by those who do not like CIT.

I have not endorsed the flyover theory for Flight 77, and I do not personally believe it. All I endorsed was their assemblage of witnesses who said that Flight 77 approached the Pentagon on the north side of the Pike. I do not draw the conclusions from their testimony that CIT does. But I believe that the testimony needs to be seriously considered by those trying to find out what actually happened.

I must say that I am disappointed by number of ad hominem attacks I have received. I do not believe one incoming letter so far has dealt with the substance of what the Turnpike witnesses claimed and I endorsed.

In his famous American University speech of June 1963, John F. Kennedy famously said, "And we are all mortal." I would add, "And we are all fallible." For this reason I would ask everyone in the 9/11 truth movement to focus their energies on the substance of what happened on 9/11, and not discredit the truth movement by wanton attacks on each other.

Sincerely,

Peter Dale Scott

Hear, hear! And lest it be said that I am not being fair and balanced, I commend recent radio guest Frank Legge's excellent article on the topic of what may or may not have hit the Pentagon. I do think there are some problems with the article, but overall it is an excellent contribution to the discussion. Frank Legge's article, and his subsequent email dialogue with key people who took issue with parts of it, is a model of the kind of reasoned discussion we need.