Journalistic Ethics Instructor McBride Had Affair with Police Chief She Wrote About

Jessica McBride makes her living teaching Journalistic Ethics.

That didn't stop her from ambush-interviewing me on behalf of Karl Rove and the Republican propaganda machine, who were looking for an academic whipping-boy to discourage professors from expressing 9/11 skepticism. At the time, Jessica's husband, District Attorney Paul Bucher, was running for State Attorney General, and the Republicans wanted to make political points by bashing the University. This was my first-ever mainstream radio interview on the topic of 9/11 truth:

http://www.911podcasts.com/display.php?vid=128

The interview made me famous. The next morning, Steve Nass issued a press release calling for me to be fired from my teaching job at the University of Wisconsin-Madison due to comments I'd made on Jessica's show. A few days later I was on Hannity and Colmes.

After our interview, Jessica said I should be fired for saying inflammatory, outrageous things on the radio. The following year, she was fired from WTMJ for saying inflammatory, outrageous (racist) things on the radio.

Now she's back in the news for having an affair with the same (married) police chief she was writing a fawning article about.

Republican family values and journalistic ethics ain't what they used to be.